Analysis Results Model
- Development of standard models and technical standards for the storage and usage of analysis results data and metadata to support clinical and non-clinical applications.
|Marc Andersen||Project Leader||StatGroup ApSemail@example.com|
|Tim Williams||Project Leader||UCBfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marcelina Hungria||DIcore Groupemail@example.com|
|Ippei Akiya||Data Drivenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dirk Spruck||Accovion GmbH|
This team is tasked with determining the logical model for the representation of analysis results and their associated metadata for clinical and non-clinical applications. Historically, the process of creating results in clinical and non-clinical development has been very labor intensive and inefficient. This team will be determining a semantic representation of the Analysis Results & Metadata model primarily based on RDF and OWL. The representation of analysis results in this manner will facilitate traceability and support broader process efficiency.
- Assessment of using RDF data cube vocabulary for representing Analysis Results & Metadata
- Proof of concept including
- Creation of a functional R package that creates RDF Data Cubes and associated documentation
- UPDATE 23-Sep-16: R package available on PhUSE GitHub here: https://github.com/phuse-org/rrdfqbcrnd
- Adaptation of a Phuse Code Repository SAS program to use as input into the R package to generate an RDF Data Cube
- Creation of a SAS program that queries the RDF Data Cube using SPARQL to reproduce a table with the same layout as the Phuse Scripting team
- Technical specification of the cube model
- UPDATE 23-Sep-16: Released Technical Specification Version 1.0: File:ARM-CubeStructureTechSpec-V-1-0.pdf
- The technical specification provides details of the RDF Data cube structure produced using the R Package. Use it as a reference for querying the cube or extending the existing model for your own purposes. Version 1.0 is considered a proof of concept. Additional development is required, specifically in the areas of codelist implementation and multi-cube/hypercube management.
* White Paper for considerations and benefits of modeling Analysis Results & Metadata in RDF
Project Related Documents
Nobody voted on this yet