29/11/17

From PhUSE Wiki
Revision as of 11:32, 29 November 2017 by Laurenwhite (talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Attendees''': Trisha, Mark, Sam, Jeff, Nick, Steve '''Apologies''': Chris <br> '''Update''': <br> *Sam has submitted the abstract for US Connect '''Discussion''' *Ste...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees: Trisha, Mark, Sam, Jeff, Nick, Steve

Apologies: Chris
Update:

  • Sam has submitted the abstract for US Connect

Discussion

  • Steve - Extensions and customisations for different points of view, may need to think about how these can be addressed
  • Sam- Explore ResearchStudy and ResearchSubject the challenge will be can we find test set ups that we can use
  • FHIR Connectathon in January Trisha will send out the three use cases which will be working on at that conference
  • Authors - Steve, Sam and Jeff
  • Team will work on controlled terminology and signal detection for the European Connect Conference

Actions

  • Trisha to find what the status of the Sandmarks are
  • Sam to follow up with Wayne
  • Sam to draw up project plan and what the final deliverable will be